To help you understand your Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) health plan and benefits, The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) has prepared a Member Handbook for you to review. This is your guide to accessing the services you need. (Regional Care Collaborative Organizations (RCCOs) are a part of the ACC.)
Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) Directory
Search to find the provider that is right for you.
- Click here to download the printed Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) Directory.
- Please note that the online directory works best in Internet Explorer. Click here to access the directory.
Medicaid Provider Search: Specialists and Dentists
- The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing’s Medicaid Provider Search webpage can help you find a PCMP, a specialist, and a dentist.
How can I choose or change my PCMP?
- You can choose any ACC Program Provider as your PCMP, or switch to a different PCMP by going to this website.
Behavioral Health Resources
Quick Reference Guide for Behavioral Health Crisis Access
- Learn about the services available through Community Crisis Connection.
Colorado Medicaid Health Plan Choices
- The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) Program is one of several Colorado Medicaid programs available. To learn more about the various Colorado Medicaid programs, click here.
The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing’s (HCPF) Medicaid Customer Contact Center
- HCPF’s Customer Contact Center offers a Language Line that provides interpreters for non-English speaking individuals and those with limited English proficiency. The hours of operation for the Language Line are the same for all individuals, regardless of language or other methods of communication used to access the hotline. The language line is TDD/TTY accessible.
ER, Urgent Care, PCMP Flyer
- Use this flyer to assist you in deciding when to go to the emergency room (ER), the urgent care center, or your Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP). The information is available in English and Spanish.
Health First Colorado Nurse Advice Line 1-800-283-3221
- As a Medicaid member, you can call Health First Colorado Nurse Advice Line toll free 24 hours a day/7 days a week. When you call, you can speak with a registered nurse who can help you decide on the best care for you, your child, or a family member. Please have your Medicaid card available when you call.
Health and Wellness Resources
- Visit this page for articles and websites that give you answers to questions and tools on a variety of health topics.
Medicaid Member Frequently Asked Questions
- This webpage provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding Colorado Medicaid (Is my Medicaid active? I lost my Medicaid card. How do I get another one?).
Medicaid Managed Care Ombudsman
- The Managed Care Ombudsman, “(s)olves both physical and mental health care problems. Families & physicians can call to solve problems with quality of care, for help to file grievances & appeals and help to exercise health care rights.” The Ombudsman customer service number is 303-830-3560 (Denver Metro Area) or 1-877-435-7123 toll free.
Medical Home Flyer
- This flyer defines what a Medical Home is and what role your Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) has in your Medical Home.
- From time to time, RCCO members receive a phone call from MaryBeth. MaryBeth is with Warm Health and she delivers health information to you.