For Our Members
New Information for Members
Access Behavioral Health
Welcome to Access Behavioral Care (ABC), the Behavioral Health Organization for Denver and Northeast Colorado. We’re dedicated to helping you with your health care needs. Here you can find all the necessary information you need, like the member handbook, the provider directory, and the Partnership member newsletter.
If you would like help understanding your health coverage or if you have any questions, concerns, or complaints, please call us at:
ABC Denver: 303-751-9030 or 800-984-9133
ABC Northeast: 970-221-8508 and 844-880-8508
TTY users: 888-803-4494
Access Long Term Support Solutions (ALTSS)
We are Colorado’s largest Single Entry Point agency for people who need long-term assistance through Medicaid. We provide care management, care planning, and make referrals to other resources for clients with the following qualifying needs:
- Elderly, blind, or have a disability
- Mental health
- People living with AIDS
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Children with a life-limiting illness
- Children with a physical disability
What is the Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC)?
The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) is a Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing initiative. The ACC is a Medicaid program that is a client-centered approach to managed care that is focused on delivering efficient and coordinated care that improves the overall health of clients. This model of care differs from capitated managed care by investing directly in community infrastructure to support care teams and care coordination and creates aligned incentives to measurably improve client health and reduce avoidable health care costs. (Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, n.d.) The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (n.d.) adds that, the ACC is a central part of Medicaid reform that changes the incentives and health care delivery processes for providers from one that rewards a high volume of services to one that holds them accountable for health outcomes. Medicaid members enrolled in the ACC:
- Receive the regular Medicaid benefit package
- Receive the added benefit of care management
- Receive care from a Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) of their choosing
- Are a member of a Regional Care Collaborative Organization (RCCO)
If you would like to find out if you and your family qualify for CHP+, call us today. We have a team who is here to help. You can reach our Certified Application Assistance Site team at 303-755-4138 or toll free at 855-221-4138.
Enrolling in CHP+ offered by Colorado Access is Easy!
5 Simple Steps:
- Download the CHP+ application or call CHP+ at 800-359-1991 to request an application.
- Fill out the CHP+ application - If you need help completing the application, call CHP+ at 800-359-1991.
- When you fill out the application for CHP+, you must choose a health plan. Consider choosing Colorado Access as your health plan. To do so, write "Colorado Access" at the bottom of page 10 in the blank space for "HMO.",
- Make sure you include all required documents like pay stubs and proof of citizenship.
- After you finish the application, mail it to: CHP+, PO Box 929, Denver, CO 80201.