CSC3: Cross-Systemic Care Coordination conference has become an annual event, after the first event's success in 2014. The conference aims at cross-system education for organizations involved with coordination for care for enrollees of Colorado Medicaid's Accountable Care Collaborative program. This year, we have planned state updates, panel discussions on mental health, Medicaid benefits, and accessing care, child care resource and referrals, Colorado Crisis Services, Marijuana best practices, and several break-out sessions. The event is free to participants and includes lunch and parking. The event is intended to fill a gap in cross-system education, as well as to encourage the further development of collaboration between our respective systems. CSC3 is a community driven event.
To join us, please register here.
For the full agenda, please click here.
The conference includes sessions from:
- The Social Security Administration
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Child waivers
- Adult waivers
- Non-emergent transportation
- Behavioral Health and Fee for Service programs
- Adult Pharmacy
- Child Mental Health Treatment Act
- Child Maltreatment Prevention Unit
- Assuring Better Child Health and Development
- Marijuana and the Adolescent Mind
- Panel Discussion on accessing mental health care