CHP+ Member Information
Notice for CHP+ offered by Colorado Access members
Our pharmacy network changed on August 21, 2017. Please see the updated pharmacy listing below:
Per state requirements, members are not subject to missed appointment fees, even if cancellation occurred within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
Here you can find important tools, helpful documents and other health plan resources. If you need these materials in another language, please call us at 888-214-1101.
- Colorado Access Service Area Map
- Click here to search for a CHP+ Provider (Select CHP+ as the Line of Business)
- CHP+ offered by Colorado Access Provider Directory
- CHP+ offered by Colorado Access Pharmacy Directory
- CHP+ offered by Colorado Access Member Benefits Booklet
- Folleto de los Beneficios del Miembro
- Summary of Covered Benefits
- Income Guidelines and Enrollment Fees
- Health and Wellness Information and Resources
Costco Mail Order Prescriptions
Your Dental Benefits
Good oral health is key to overall long-term health. As a CHP+ offered by Colorado Access member, you can get cleanings, exams, x-rays, fillings and root canals done through Delta Dental. Call Delta Dental for more information at 800-610-0201.
We periodically send newsletters to members of our CHP+ offered by Colorado Access program. Our newsletters contain benefit information, nutritional tips, and much more!
Prescription Drug Information
Family-Centered Medical Home
A family-centered medical home is more than an office or clinic. Click here to learn more.