Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
Thank you for choosing CHP+ offered by Colorado Access!
CHP+ offered by Colorado Access is a low-cost health insurance plan for children who qualify for CHP+ and who live in the Colorado Access CHP+ service area. Interested in finding out more about CHP+ insurance coverage? Click here if you are not a member of CHP+ offered by Colorado Access, and would like information on how to join.
If you are a member of CHP+ offered by Colorado Access, click on the links below for important information regarding your plan.
On this page we offer all the resources you need if you are a CHP+ offered by Colorado Access member. While our list is comprehensive, there may be health insurance coverage questions that apply to you that aren't covered here. If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or need assistance in another language please call our Customer Service Department at (303) 751-9021, toll free 1-888-214-1101 or if you are deaf or hard of hearing contact TTY 1-888-803-4494.
Important Updates & Benefit Changes
- View information about CHP+ offered by Colorado Access being available in Sedgwick County
- View information about CHP+ offered by Colorado Access being available in El Paso and Teller counties
- View plan changes that are effective January 1, 2013
- View the change to prescription birth control copays
- View Grievance and Appeal policy
- View CHP+ copay letter
- View enrollment fee letter for CHP+
CHP+ State Managed Care Network
CHP+ State Managed Care Network is administered by Colorado Access. As the administrator, Colorado Access provides claim payment services, provider service and contract administration, and utilization management for members of the statewide CHP+ State Managed Care Network and CHP+ Prenatal Care Program.